Working at NHS Property Services, you will be part of a high-performing, multi-functional, national team.
We value diversity and are committed to promoting equal opportunities, both in our recruitment and in creating an inclusive working environment.
Supporting you to fulfil your potential
- Support you to carry out your role to the best of your ability.
- Support and encourage you to develop your career and achieve your full potential, whatever your role and wherever you work.
- Encourage you to have your say, with opportunities for you to give feedback, contribute your ideas and suggestions for how we could do things better.
- Recognise and reward you for your contribution to outstanding performance that makes a real difference to our customers, patients and the wider NHS.
- Encourage you to enjoy a good work/life balance.
We offer our people a wide range of employment benefits (subject to eligibility):
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive workforce policies
- Group personal pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Personal accident cover
- Employee assistance programme – free 24/7 counselling and professional advice
- Childcare vouchers – offering savings on tax and NI
- Cycle to work scheme – support to buy a bicycle with savings on tax and NI
- Season ticket loans
- HASSRA membership – offering access to range of leisure, sporting and cultural activities
More information is available on request.
Find out more about us
You can find out more about us in different areas on our website, including About us and browsing our publications. Look through recent news stories, Customer News and tweets. If you are on LinkedIn, you might like to connect with the company and our people.