Below are our Frequently Asked Questions.

If you have another question not answered here, please get in touch with our Customer Support Centre

How do I get in touch with a member of staff or local team at NHS Property Services?

If you have a general query please use our contact form or call us on 0800 085 3015 (lines open 08:00 – 18:00).

If your query is specifically related to facilities management – such as a repair or maintenance – than please contact our dedicated, 24/7 helpdesk via phone or web form:

  • To log an urgent job which requires immediate resolution at any time of the day, please call 0808 196 2045 which is free for you ring.
How do I report a fault, repair or emergency?

We have a dedicated FM Helpdesks which offers 24/7, 365 days per year help with all FM services matters including non-urgent, routine and urgent jobs.

For urgent FM issues and emergencies at any time of the day, please call 0808 196 2045, which is free for you to ring.


How do I find out more information about my property bill?

You can find out more information about how we issue bills – in particular the Annual Charging Schedule – here.

For specific queries about your bill, please contact our Customer Support Centre.

How do I found out what properties you own and manage?

You can find out what properties we own and manage across England by using our property search.

You can also discover which properties are currently on our disposals list. Find out more information about how we dispose of properties.

How do I inform NHS Property Services of any changes to how my organisation occupies my property?

As a customer of NHS Property Services, we ask that you inform us of any planned changes to the space you use, at least three months in advance. Complete our online form - how to help us keep your property data up to date.

How do I take out a lease on the property my organisation occupies?

All customers should have a lease on their property to offer clarity and certainty of costs, services and responsibilities. Find out more about how we manage leases for our customers. Contact our Customer Support Centre for further details.

How do I enter the Vacant Space Handback Scheme?

Find out more about the scheme and use our online form to apply.

How do I book sessional space/NHS Open Space?

NHS Open Space is a new service offering from NHS Property Services which allows customers greater flexibility and choice and to book and pay for sessional space online. Visit our bookings site to make a booking.

How do I appeal a parking Penalty Charge Notice?

We are aware that visitors to our sites are sometimes issued with Penalty Charge Notice (PCN). If you have been issued with a PCN and would like to appeal, please follow the instruction on the PCN as soon as possible.

In addition, please log your appeal with our Customer Support Centre by phone on 0800 085 3015 or by email at

How do I make a complaint?

We aim to provide the best possible service at all times but occasionally things do go wrong. When this happens, we will do our best to put them right. If you are unhappy with our services or our facilities, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can take action.

How to log a complaint

You can alert us to a complaint by contacting us in the following ways:


Telephone:      0800 085 3015 (8am-6pm Monday to Friday)

Post: Customer Services

NHS Property Services Ltd,
Houghton Primary Care Centre,
Brinkburn Crescent
Houghton le Spring,


Alternatively, you can tell any member of our staff about your complaint.